Saturday, August 23, 2008

Taking Nothing for Granted, But Being Grateful For Everything

Taking Nothing for Granted, but Being Grateful for Everything

Good Morning(smile)!

I thought i would take this time to speak words that will help you take a deeper look inside of whats inside of you. Your thoughts, emotions and all . When God woke me up this morning , the first thing i did was to tell him thank you for letting me see another day! I told him i was grateful for the breath he blew into my nostrils and allowed me to inhale , and exhale, oh yes it all belongs to him because according to the scripture it says in Acts 17:28 verse "for in him we live, and move, and have our being;. that is enough to let us know that we are nothing without, or can do nothing without him. I venture to say a lot of people think that they did it on their own, got up on their own, but let me let you in on a little secret!, if it was not for him you would be still lying there lifeless ! Oh but thank God for his grace and mercy to allow us to breathe his breath, get up and dress ourselves, to be able to function normally. Don't take life for granted ,ask God to help us not to complain and to walk in a way that is pleasing to him. We are not perfect, but the perfecter is waiting to help us if we ask him. God's word says in Psalms 37:4 that if we delight ourselves also in the Lord and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Don't have time for him? what if he didn't have time for us, what if he said "well ,i guess i will just let you breath today and at 12 midnight i will just put my oxygen on hold, what if he said "maybe i will let you see only for one hour and the rest of the day or week you're in total darkness, what if he said i am tired, i don't feel like giving them total mobility of their body, i can go on and on but i think by now we get the message. I'm so glad to know and acknowledge him in all that i do for you see i don't and can't and want take him for granted for a single minute even when i fall short or mess up i don't mind saying, Lord please have mercy on my soul. Let us be grateful for all that god does for us, how he extends his love to us,let us take time out just to say thank you lord! I'm thanking you lord for waking me up this morning, thanking you for the activity of my limbs,for the air that fills my lungs that transfers oxygen to my brain to that i can function normally, thanking you for a sound mind and in all essence i take nothing for granted. As God allows us to see another day and as we put him first, let us bring about change in others, as we allow God to bring about change in us. Love on someone today, say a good word today, laugh ,it's good for the soul and it relieves stress. Rest in the lord,casting all your cares on him for he cares for us,yes he really does, try him., he not going to do anything to hurt you or harm you but to only supply all your needs according to his riches in glory.

Written by Sharon Curry
copyright (c) 2008 all rights reserved
no portion of these words of ministry to be reproduced, copied, or sold for profit without expressed written consent

No comments: